Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Garage Sale'ing'

Yep, tomorrow morning I am picking up my girlfriend Sherree and we are going to grab coffee at Caribou and then we are off to Garage Sale! I haven't gone Garage Sale'ing' since I was in Montana visiting my brother and sister-in-law, so I am pumped. Melissa 's Blog has inspired me to look for great baby buys!

Melissa's Garage Sale Savvy advice is as follows:
Just an FYI, for those mobile ride toys, the avg. price should be around $3 at the sales. Car seats around $10 and that goes for a high chair and changing table. Most cribs are around $10 and the portable cribs are about $20. Strollers are also around $20. Look for the toys that having blinking lights and play music. You shouldn't have to pay more than $2 for them. I usually pay around 50 cents to a buck for them but $2 is the highest I'll go.

Just in case you too did not know the rules for getting good garage sale buys. :)

For those that can't believe it (like Sherree), I love to go to Garage Sales! I blame my mom! :)

1 comment:

Tasha Kent said...

Did you find/buy anything this weekend at the sales?

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)