Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Big Huge Smile Today

Lately I have been a mail checking fool, usually I only grab my mail twice a month around bill paying time, but not lately!! I checked the mailbox again this morning.......and no luck, just two bills, so when I got to the office this morning I decided to email my Home Study Agency to see if the turn around time from immigration on I-171Hs (not very grammatically correct, but who cares) is still at about 45 days....................and I just received an email back that they received my approval from the USCIS (immigration) today so it should be in my mailbox w/in the next 2 days!!! Yahooooooo! This is huge!!!!! This means that my Dossier will then be sent off to the Secretary of State for apostilling, then off for translating, and lastly off to Kaz where I will then get my invitation to travel to meet my daughter! I am so super pumped right now!!!! Maybe you could compare this to having an ultrasound, it is more real today, I have my okay from immigration, I am really moving forward now! Next I will need to get my psych evaluation, HIV test (which I just had this test for my life insurance and all came back A-OK), more shots (TB, Hepatitis, etc.) and so on! Ya-hooooooooooooo! Today is a big day in my adoption journey, today is July 25th!

1 comment:

Tasha Kent said...

Wow.. congrats!! You are really moving forward!

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)