Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Sunday, April 29, 2007

I can't believe it!


Suzanne, my adoption friend in CA, has emailed that she too is going to fly in for my adoption garage sale! I am overwhelmed! I met Suzanne through our adoption research on-line, she too is looking to adopt near Kazakhstan, actually her heart has lead her to Kyrgyzstan, a small country bordering Kaz. We are both singles looking to adopt for our first time, so it has been so much fun talking about our research findings, feelings regarding potentially adopting, etc. We get to feel crazy together!
This entire journey is so amazing to me, I have felt so blessed so many times already, and I am still in the beginning stages. Thank you!
"Madre y Nino"
(This photo was taken by Ms. Suzanne herself in Buenos Aires 2-25-07, just days before I officially submitted my application to start my journey. The perfect symbol to remind us both of the start to our own personal adoption stories.)

1 comment:

Julie and John Wright said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)