Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Saturday, February 9, 2008

COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS

2 More days and Grandma and Auntie Becky will be here with us in Kazakhstan!!! In just 9 hours they fly out of Minneapolis, MN! I can't wait!!! Today, Grandma is flying in from Colorado, so Becky and the Boys will pick her up at the airport (hopefully just about now they are doing that) and then they are off to celebrate my nephew Ty's 10th Birthday at the Mall of America! A day filled with amusement rides at Camp Snoopy and eating at the Rainforest Cafe. I really wish that I could have been there to celebrate with you too Ty!

Z is snoozing. She has had very short naps and a really emotional last day and a half, so hopefully she gets a good snooze in tonight. :) She seems to be a good night sleeper so far. Ooop she is crying, gotta go.

4 comments:

Susan said...

I"m sure it's been a very strange but wonderful time for her.
You're going to have so much fun with your mom and sister!

Keep us posted. :)
You've been a very very good blogger .I give you an A+++++

Stacy Peters-Walters said...

This part of your trip must feel a little bittersweet. I'm sure you're excited to get home and get into a good routine, but I'm sure it is hard to leave Kaz with all of its wonderful memories. I think mom said that your mom and sister would be flying out shortly!

Matthew Ruley said...

I look forward to readin gyour blog every day. I also LOVE when the blog authors I read daily meet up - I understnad that you met up with Kami & Eric. Hope you took pictures! Love Z stories. Hey since she's a good sleeper, maybe you should call her ZZzzzzz?

Diana said...

Mall of America is one of the fun places we like to fly our small plane to. We land at Flying Cloud airport and grab the courtesy car to drive over to the Mall. It's about a 2.5 hour flight from where we are in Northern Illinois to Flying Cloud.

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)