Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Friday, August 17, 2007

Ghetto Fabulous






Yes, I have become a Blog Nut! :) I love reading other family's blogs and learning about their process, emotions, regions, time frames, etc. and my favorite part of all is seeing their little angels faces once they become a family!

That being said, this is the apartment of one of the moms who recently traveled to Astana, Kazakhstan. Yikes! Can we say, "Ghetto Fabulous!" Seriously, there were mirrors on the walls, closet doors and the ceiling, and the colors were just atrocious in a super fun way. Bow, Chicka Bow Bow!

1 comment:

John & Jenny Morgan said...

I checked out that blog, too. Wow!

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)