Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Friday, August 3, 2007

MY AGENCY ROCKS!

This afternoon I emailed my coordinator at my adoption agency to see if they had received my Fed-Exed Dossier package, and within an hour, I heard back that they had indeed received it! Yahoo! She let me know that it may be today, but probably early next week, that they are able to look over my Dossier to approve it, that email was at 12:58. And at 4:20, I received an email back stating that they had APPROVED MY DOSSIER - GO CELEBRATE (WHICH I WILL) - AND IT IS NOW OFF FOR TRANSLATION WHICH SHOULD TAKE 1-2 WEEKS AND THEN OFF TO THE CONSULATE! Everything is just moving right along! :)

Looks like I am going out with Sherree tonight to have a couple Martinis!!!!!!! We are going to go to Uptown, the trendy part of Minneapolis, to people watch, drink Martinis, and eat some Yummy food!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

How cool. Our's is at the Secretary of State as I write this, but I'm so nervous that they're gonna say something is missing!!

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)