Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Perfect Stroller

Today my girlfriend Marla and I went shopping for the baby and yes, I bought more clothes. Marla insisted that I buy a couple sweet winter outfits in a color other than pink. Sheesh! So we bought 3 little outfits, one tan, one coral (not quite pink right) and the last one was a sweet little purple outfit (for those of you that know Marla, it was inevitable that we find a cute purple outfit!) I also ordered my crib! Lastly we picked out the perfect stroller.

There we were, two girls that have never had kids trying to figure out what stroller was best. Where would my purse go? Does it have a drink holder? Was it cute? Yep, although very important questions, I knew that we were missing some crucial 'must haves!' As we were saying to each other, "I sure wish we had someone here that could give us some direction, someone that was actually a mom with some stroller experience," the cutest pregnant lady right by us laughed, she was/is pregnant with her fourth and luckily enough for us, she has a stroller fetish. She said that she has to sneak them into her house so her husband doesn't see her buying yet another stroller. :) Too Funny, I thought people only did that with shoes! Anyhow, she found us the perfect stroller, it is only 9 lbs (perfect for traveling to Kaz!!!!!!!!!!), it folds up by unlatching only one button (easy as pie), it has a large canopy(great for sunny days), it has a net to hold my purse (see it was important to find), it has a 5 point harness that can easily be used only as a 3 point harness for an older child, it folds back just enough for an older infant to take a snooze, it holds up to 55 lbs, and once it is collapsed, it has a strap to throw it over your shoulder for easy transport. (Man did I say the word 'it' a ton of times.) Did I mention that it was only 9 lbs? Rock on! It is a Maclaren, which from what I hear, it is a nice brand. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, it is pink......and gray! :) Truly I wasn't sold on getting a pink stroller, but it was that or a white and orange stroller (which was also super cute and perfect for a boy) but not quite as cute as the pink one. :)


2 comments:

Sandi said...

So cute. I too have a pink and black stroller and I was not originally wanting pink on the stroller, but so be it. she will be styling :)

Susan said...

Love the stroller...

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)