Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

On the Move

Just got a needed email from Anne, my coordinator, my file is ON THE MOVE!!!! Tomorrow I need to get moving on a couple additional forms that must be signed & Fed-Exed back to my agency asap. :) Again, the never ending question, what does this mean???? Well, not so sure, but as always, it is exciting!!!!!!! I needed some happy news today, I am really feeling down on the market, as we all are, just so darn depressing for my sellers. I got so tired of bad news today that I had to come home an hour early to just submerse myself in blogs and wine.....and then I received the needed email from Anne.....and I feel a little better. :) One more glass of wine perhaps. (No question mark there, I do need another glass of wine.) :):)

4 comments:

Susan said...

OOH YOUR dossier is "on the move"
that sounds like very promising information!!!!

I think you are going soon!!!

See, God realized you needed a pick me up so he is workin on your daughter for ya. :)

I'm so happy for you. :)

WOO HOOO!!!

Amy said...

Boy Christy you are reading my mind!!! You might as well be posting on your blog and mine as well. That is exactly how I felt today! I am excited that you got news and your dossier is a movin! Have a glass of wine for me!

Amy

Sandi said...

Congrats.. Heres hoping to travelling soon.

Sandi

qmiller said...

Christy: So glad to hear that something somewhere is moving! Yahoo!! Hoping you hear great news soon--
Quaintance (and Madina)

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)