Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Getting Ready for the Weekend


I am pumped! This weekend is my official "Adoption Garage Sale," so needless to say this last week has been crazy with planning, sorting, pricing, picking up donations, etc. I can't wait! Tomorrow my sister is driving in with her husband and my nephews and Friday Suzanne, my adoption friend in CA, is flying in too! Yahoooo! I can't wait to hang out! Several of my other girlfriends are taking time out of their own lives to help me too. Thank you Angie, Sherree, Marla, Shannon, Liz, Jill & Linda, you guys all rock! Thank you also for the wonderful donations John & Nancy Haarstad (my favorite clients ever), Denny (my builder), Shirlee (my professional role model), Jill & Liz (great friends, volleyball teamates and past clients), Marla (great friend), Seth & Erin (neighbors and fellow adoptive parents), Sarah (wonderful office administrator), Sherree(greatest friend), Heidi (fellow in-process adoptive parent), Linda (friend and rockstar networker), Steve & Jeri (great friends - thanks for donating the hot dogs and buns) & my dearest nephews (thank you for making up the Monster Cookies and designing the custom Lemonade Stand sign, I can't wait to see it!)

No comments:

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)