Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Monday, July 30, 2007

Nearly Official


This past weekend, we were up at the cabin cleaning out the last of the furniture, sigh! As of this coming Thursday, the cabin is Sold! S-O-L-D! This was supposed to be my 'fair trade' in my journey, trade my past life 'it is all about me' attitude for my new life 'it is all about her' realization, but as we know, it wasn't truly a fair trade. Stupid Buyer's Market! hehehe In the end, it is a huge sigh of relief, selling my cabin, at least that payment is gone and I can breathe a bit more easily! God knows what he is doing! How many sellers of second homes are able to actually sell right now? Answer: Not too darn many! So, all in all, life is good and I thank my lucky stars that I was blessed w/ an offer!

2 comments:

Sherree said...

Hey Girl, I know this is a late comment regarding your cabin. But just wanted to add this remark. I H A D so much fun goiong up there, being away from everything and having some "Quiet" time. I will miss our girls weekends!

Sherree

Sherree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)