Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Negative Ghostrider"

Sometimes people are way too simple, so here is my funny 'simple McSimpleton' story: Last weekend, at our 'Adoption Garage Sale,' my sister was talking with a lady about pricing, etc and the lady had asked what the garage sale was all about. Becky, my sister, let her know that I was adopting a little girl from Kazakhstan, so all of my friends and family got together and donated items to help with the adoption. Very proudly, this lady announced to her 2 little girls, "Isn't that nice girls, we are helping this lady buy a baby from Pakistan."

Needless to say, my sister let the entire comment be. Pakistan? Buy a baby?

Simple McSimpleton!

Super Funny!

3 comments:

Jill and Brian Erlandson said...

That's funny! This weekend was a blast. I am glad it had such a great turn out!

Tasha Kent said...

Where can I get one of dem babies?

Valerie said...

All you can do is laugh!

I think she's a Dopey McDoperson.

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)