Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I forgot to Post earlier....




Happy First Birthday Diesel, Sera & Nitro! Our puppies first birthdays were on Friday the 13th this month. :) Yikes! Diesel is my puppy (he is swimming), Sera is Becky's (she is in the truck) and Nitro is Dad's (he just passed his HRC field trials, thus the ribbon and proud poppa), they are all 3 from my Dad's Momma girl Shilo. Dad/Grandpa even bought them a DQ cake, okay so let's be real, he bought he and mom a DQ cake and called it a b-day cake for the puppies. :)

No comments:

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)