Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Monday, July 2, 2007

Long Time no Post

Life has been so crazy this past month, and will continue into the month of July. This week, I took a needed break and came up to my cabin, a true retreat! We had a small 'Girl's Weekend' this past weekend, our 3rd Annual, and now I am just relaxing by myself, doing yard work, painting the cabin, and checking my 118 emails at the coffee shop. :)

I am still awaiting my I-171H from immigration, hopefully I will see that in the next month. I continue to garage sale for nearly new baby clothes and am finding some great finds. I had my blood drawn for my Life Insurance - who knew I had to do that. I plan to get a basic will started to back up my Guardianship for my little one. I continue to get ready for the adoption garage sale coming up very fast. Suzanne just booked her flight, room and car rental - Yahooooooo, and my sister and the boys are planning too. So far I believe that Angie has re-routed her crazy schedule to be there, Sherree sounds like she too is in as a helper, Marla, possibly Heidi, Liz, Jill, John, Sean ???? I will verify more this coming week and post several photos after our fun weekend! Many of my friends have already dropped off their things so the garage is quickly filling up! :) Fun!

Mom has officially sent in her paperwork for her passport and I believe my sister has as well, so we are on our way! I am hoping to still travel yet this year?????

I continue to read my adoption books and am always amazed at how much there is to know. Right now I am reading a book on attachment and have learned so much!

Next on my list is to get her bedroom ready and interview daycare places. Yikes!

No comments:

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)