Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Even More Great News

Yesterday I spoke with my builder, and he offered that we have our 'Adoption Garage Sale' at their business location instead of at my home. This is an amazing opportunity as there is a ton of great parking, lots of room to spread out tables and furniture, amazing Highway frontage for great garage sale traffic, and a back garage area to store everything from day 1 to day 2. Perfect! Seriously, as bizarre as this sounds, this garage sale has been one of the most uplifting things that I have experienced. It is just amazing how friends and family pull through for you! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

1 comment:

Marla B said...

You should post the dates of your garage sale, so that we can all plan ahead!

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)