Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Progress!

Friday I got great news times 2:

1. I received an email from my Home Study agency with the initial draft of my Home Study.
2. My Doctor called to let me know that my Physical Letter, that was initially done but come to find out it wasn't 100% right, was now re-done! :)

This means that all that I have left to have a fully complete Dossier is copies of my passport, which should be here in the next 2 weeks, and my CIS approval. Yahoo! What can take some parents a couple months has only been a 5 week process thus far! Yahooooo!

No comments:

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)