Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Thank You to My Family!

Last Thursday I picked up my littlest man Diesel from the trainer, and although not yet perfect, I am starting to see that we have hope. :) Through many talks with my dad, dad has offered to help me continue Diesel's training for another couple months. Our hope is to have him titled in Field Trials and hopefully breed him once he is officially titled. I just wanted to thank my dad as he knows that this is something that I really feel that Diesel needs, as well as something that I would really like to do, but I am not financially in the position to continue his training to the degree that he would need. In the end, all of this training is going to make for a much more peaceful home for all of us, and I know that my dad understands this. Quietly, without the words being spoken, as that is our family, I know that this is a gift to me from my dad to help with my adoption. Thank you Dad!

To my mom, who will be my last minute travel partner, I am so thankful! I know that this is a bit much to ask, but my mom is ready, with weeks notice, to take off from work and fly to Kaz with me to help with the traveling, emotions, unexpected and be my company & support! It means the world to me to have my mom with me and to have her support, 100%, throughout this journey. I can't wait to share my travel with my mom, my baby's grandma, what an amazing memory! Plus, this will be the first time ever that my mom flies over the ocean, all for her grandbaby!

My sister and best friend in the world, is my rock! She is my cheerleader! I love sharing this experience with her because I know that she is just as excited as I am! To say that I am lucky to have her is a complete understatement. Thank you so very much Beck!

And my little brother Matt, little only by age (he is 6'4"), he too has been very supportive. I know that this adoption journey has thrown Matt for a bit of a loop, but I have been very happy that he continues to keep an open mind and ask me many questions about my journey. I treasure our day together Friday! To shop together for all of our babies was about the best treat ever! Thank you for your support buddy!

No comments:

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)