Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Looking Back Just a Bit


Tonight I was reading the journal that I had started in February and I came across a couple wonderful memories that once again warmed my heart while reading. My first entry was 2-14-07 "Valentine's Day" and it read:

"Today I allowed myself to dream of you as if you are my actual reality, my future. Today is Valentine's Day, the day to celebrate those whom we love most in our lives, today I celebrate you! My daughter, wherever you may be - I love and celebrate you. Today I found the perfect card, it is a very girlie pink with tiny flowers, and all it reads is, "Daughter." This is my inspirational momento now - Today I start my journey to find you." Love your Mommy (with a purple heart drawn next to it.)

To look back on that day is amazing. I had never allowed myself to think about 'Me, Christy' actual being a mom, it wasn't my reality. Valentine's Day 2007 I allowed myself to dream!!

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)