Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Friday, May 25, 2007

Got it!

Today I got my passport in the mail!!!!!!! Yahoo! It only took 11 weeks and 2 days. hehe I guess that checking the mailbox every day does work! Now all that I have left to complete my Dossier is my CIS approval for an orphan. And then it gets sent off to a bazillion people for approval, so we are still looking at late September or more likely sometime in October (at the earliest) for my first travel date. Then again, I could travel in the Spring, who knows. :)

1 comment:

Jill and Brian Erlandson said...

Little by little your getting one step closer. How exciting! Isn't it nice seeing all your hard work turn into progress? Keep going and who nows you may have your daughter sooner than you expect. It seems like someone a little higher is agreeing that this is the path you are to take. Hooray!

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)