Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Allina Clinic in Coon Rapids Rocks!

Okay, so today I went in to have my travel visit with Dr. Gordon, and all went very well. I ended up getting a Polio and Hep A/Hep B shot, plus I had my blood drawn to see if I still was immune to MMR, too many shots and needles for me in one day. :) Anyhow, the shots were completely painless, yahoo, and having my blood drawn was a piece of cake too. When I left the clinic, it was a huge relief, now I only have 2 follow up Hep A/ B shots to go. :) Dr. Gordon also gave me a presription for my Typhoid pills, instead of making me have another shot, thanks heavens for him! :) Now, I am rockin' and rollin' on to the next phase of my checklist! :) Time to find an international doctor now!

No comments:

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)