Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Monday, September 17, 2007

Okay, I Need Some Prayers Coming My Way PLEASE!!!

I am freaking out a bit, Wednesday, the day after tomorrow, ugh it is coming too fast, is the day that I go in for my first set of 17 immunization shots. Cry cry cry! Stress, Stress, Stress! Okay, so it is not 17 shots really, but is sure seems like it will be. 1 shot is too many and I think that I will be getting 5 or 6 shots total. At least now I will never be worried again about getting Rabies (one of the possible vaccinations that I will be getting), such a worry for me in the past. :) hehehe I believe that I also reported in the past, but thanks to my medical for my Life Insurance, I now know that I 100% do not have HIV either. Not that I am promiscuous, still a virgin actually, but that is one of those dreaded tests that you really don't want to know about. I remember in college getting my first AIDS test, just because it was the right thing to do, and the nurse applauded me for stepping up and having the test, she said, "It is so good that you want to know this." Ummmmm No, I really don't, should it come back positive I would flip out and truly I was not sure what I would do or how I would deal, but I knew even then that I had to find out for the other person in my world, not for me, I didn't want to know. So here I am again, and I am a-ok. Thank Heavens! But still pray for me on Wednesday please, the preacher at church this week said that you shouldn't necessarily pray for yourself, that others should pray for you and likewise, I should pray for others, so I am asking you to pray for me. Is that against the rules? :)

No comments:

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)