Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Thursday, September 27, 2007

A couple photos of her room














The nursery is a work in progress, we are still waiting for window treatments, the crib, rocker cushions, etc. but I thought that I would post a couple 'in process' photos of her new little hang out. :)

Is it crazy that her closet is already full, had to add a second shelf even, and I don't even know what size she is yet? Hmmmmm - Just thinking ahead.....so we have clothes from 3 months - 18 months. :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

ok, I am cracking up and also feeling relieved. FINALLY, someone who has bought their daughter as much as I have. :) I love seeing her full closet. Mine is the same-I took an inventory and I am glad because now I will not be as tempted to get anything else.

I bought a little, here, a little there, and it added up to a WHOLE LOT OF LITTLE CLOTHES! Size 6-9 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 months....who knows what age we'll get, when we'll go, and for sure, will we get a girl? I Hope so, but if not, this boy is wearing some pink!!!

I love her room. It's very cute.

Our room is being painted now by my husband. It's starting to look good!

I am so relieved to see your closet. My friends give me such a hard time. :)

Sandi said...

I am one of her friends that just about died when she sent me her inventory.

I love your bedding, it is so cute, did you get it at potterybarn? I think I saw it there.

The room is absolutely adorable. Soon we will be on our way to meet our daughters :)

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)