Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Monday, September 10, 2007

Naked Babies


Okay, so long story short, my mom went through the cedar chest and decided that I was now old enough and settled enough to get my old Cabbage Patch Dolls from when I was just a girl......so here they are, all 12 of them. :) I am now Clorox'ing' their little faces and washing their little clothes to get them ready for my daughter. :) So fun!

The totally nude little bald guy in the front row between the two little redheads was my very first one, Dad fought another guy at Pamida for him.....and Dad won! :)

No comments:

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)