Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Important Arrival in Kaz!

I just received an email from my coordinator, Anne, and my Dossier arrived in Kazakhstan today!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is such great news! Again, what does it mean???? Not really sure, but what I do know is that my travel is getting closer and closer and I will meet my daughter soon! :) I am told that my dossier will be at the Ministry in Astana, Kazakhstan for 2-3 months and within this time, my agency, LMI, will be looking for my daughter! I should know what region I will be adopting from in the next 3 months, fingers crossed, and hopefully travel soon after that! On Anne's email she confirmed what I was looking for so LMI could start the search:

* 6-15 months old
* Girl
* Preferably Kazak or a Kazak mix
* As healthy as possible
* Open to blind travel or a Referral
* Prefer to travel to Astana, Aqtobe, Esik or Karakastek (all are 2-trip regions, and 2 are blind travel regions and the other 2 are possible referral regions)

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats Christie!!!!

Sandi said...

Congratulations. Yippee. That is so awesome. we are literally at the same place. I'm praying that your paperwork moves fast and safely through the government offices in Kaz. Hang in their the ride is just starting.

Sandi

Matthew Ruley said...

Congratulations! What FABulous news!

Susan said...

Congrats!!! That is very exiting indeed. :)
Sandi gave you a shout out on her blog and I know her so I had to comment.

I Just drove my apostilled i-171h to my agency yesterday, so I hope my dossier is in country in October. :)

Keep us posted. So exciting. :)

marsrob said...

CONGRATS!!! We just found your blog through Sandi's and we are very excited for you. We are also working with LMI and found out a few weeks ago that we are going to meet our daughter (WOW) in Semey very soon! Waiting for our LOI now. We'd love to invite you to read our blog as well - if you want access, email me at jennylri@yahoo.com.
Happy we found you - it is so great to have an ever-expanding community to share this phenomenal, unique experience!
- Jennifer & Marshall

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)