Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Sunday, September 16, 2007

So Many Emotions

Last week was quite emotional for me, I wondered several times if I was a lunatic for starting this journey on my own and in such a tough real estate market (for those that don't already know, I am a realtor.) And then last night, as I passed the waiting high chair in my Dining area, I felt an overwhelming sadness that my daughter was not yet here. I worry for her often and hope that her caregivers are giving her many kisses, changing her soiled diapers, engaging & talking with her and comforting her when she cries. I can only have faith that she will be okay until I arrive. This morning at church, I again felt a huge sadness to be without my daughter, I nearly started crying at the beginning of the service while everyone was singing. I just worry for her and pray that she is well. Please send prayers for her little being, I worry that she needs many prayers.

1 comment:

Angela said...

We are in the process of putting together our dossier for Kazakhstan. I check my "in-process" blog list a few times a week - you are a part of that list . . . not sure how I got your blog. Anyway, we have a 4 year-old son and I can tell you that being a parent is the most amazing experience I have ever had. It is also the most difficult. Having a child has made me aware of the world outside of myself. Having a child has put the world in perspective - there is nothing that is more important than his well-being. I am sure it will be difficult doing this on your own, but I doubt that you will ever be sorry!

Angela - PAP Kazakhstan

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)