Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Screaming Babies

Okay, so I am at the mall, working at our company's kiosk trying to drum up some business - to feed the baby you know - and all I hear is screaming babies.....they are everywhere......and I think to myself, "what in the world am I doing? :) Do I really want one of those?" And then I calm down, and tell myself, that my baby won't do that, and I feel a ton better. :) hehe

3 comments:

Sandi said...

I swear the screaming babies are following us. I hear them everywhere... they just don't stop :) Our kids will be perfect angels so we will not have to worry.

Matthew Ruley said...

Well, I never noticed children before! There were babies in the world before now?

Angela said...

"And then I calm down, and tell myself, that my baby won't do that, and I feel a ton better." Can you here me laughing down here in Southern Illinois? I can say your baby will probably do it, but it won't be annoying to you because she is YOUR baby.

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)