Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Best Diaper Bag Ever

Here is my new diaper bag!!! Aren't the little Asian flowers so sweet!!! :) And since I don't yet know my daughter's name, and my agency is Little Miracles, I thought it quite creative and appropriate to have 'Little Miracle' embroidered on the bag. She will be my Little Miracle, so it is perfect!!!!! Plug - If you want a custom embroidered diaper bag for you, for a friend, for your sister, etc. I can hook you up with Gretchen; Gretchen will ship anywhere and can embroider or hot press anything from shirts to hats to bags to coats and she can accommodate an order of 1 or 100. :) Feel free to post a comment on my blog and I can get you her contact information. Below is a little video clip that I put together for your viewing pleasure. hahaha It is me modeling my new diaper bag; I thought that I best try this video thing out before going to Kaz so I know how to post videos while I am overseas. :) Ta-da and here it is!!! I am a geek, I know, but it is fun!

1 comment:

Patrick & Eileen said...

Christy,
Thank you so much for inviting me to your blog! I went on vacation and came back to find you now have a private blog. I understand! I heard about your diaper bag and would love to get Gretchen's info! Super cute! Any type of diaper bag?? I look forward to seeing your progress. I'm excited for you. We just sent our dossier to LMI today. We'll update our new blog this evening. It's www.kazbabymakesthree.blogspot.com

Thank you!!
Eileen

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)