Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Money Order vs. Cashier's Check

Did you know that you can go to Cub Foods (if you have one near you) and get a money order for .50 cents? My bank actually gave me the tip; my bank actually charges $7 for a Cashier's Check and $5 for a Money Order. For those who are like me, and never get money orders / cashier's check, and didn't realize the cost varied so much, do shop around! :)

1 comment:

11Aimee27 said...

Coborns does them for .25!!!

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)