Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Getting Closer



So, slowly but surely my daughter's (I can't wait until she officially has a name) nursery is coming along. Last week, I picked up the cushions to our new rocker, it looks so darn cute now; the rocker went from an Oak chair with mauve cushions to a crisp cute white w/ funky stripes = too cute! I also put up the curtains of my dreams yesterday, all by myself I might add, they are Dupioni Silk from Pottery Barn. Rock on hu, my curtains in my bedroom are from IKEA, go figure. :) The little butterflies on the curtains are just temporary, it is the cutest mobile ever, I plan to hang the butterflies above the crib..............once it finally gets here. I am crossing fingers that it will be here by the end of the month, as promised. Please excuse all of the stuff on the dresser, I didn't want to clean it off as I wanted to hurry downstairs to play on the computer and watch, "Knocked Up." That movie rocks!

1 comment:

Susan said...

so adorable! It looks great!!!!

Our room is painted "butter cookie" and the trim is "Navajo sky" and it's looking good. we're going for the colors of the Kaz flag.

so far, so good. :)

the crib is still in a box in my foyer. :)

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)