Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Friday, October 19, 2007

My Timeline

Here it is, my timeline thus far: (I don't post for comparison reasons only to give an idea, it seemed that each time I was told to expect a couple weeks more than it actually took, so I really haven't been disappointed with time frames yet.)

Sent out my application to LMI = March 3rd (My 31st Birthday)

Freaked out a bit and wasted a couple weeks before sending out my contract to LMI.

Sent out my contract to LMI = April 6th (Good Friday)

Sent out my I-600A = April 12th

Home Study Agency sent out my Home Study to USCIS = June 14th

I-171H = July 26th

Dossier Sent to LMI = July 31st

Dossier Approved & Sent to Translation = August 3rd

Out of Translation & off to the Consulate = September 4th

My Dossier in Kaz = September 20th

My Region is Aqtobe = October 4th

Was informed that my travel time could be 4-8 weeks = October 8th

Today = October 18, 2007 - No LOI (Letter of Invitation Yet:)

2 comments:

Patrick & Eileen said...

I'm glad you did this and not for people to compare with. But it'll be interesting to look back upon for you and for your daughter.

Eileen

Catalina said...

this was really fast, we send our dossier for translation august 1, the dossier was sent to the Embassy September 20 and our dossier is still in MFA. I can only find 2 reasons: 1. you are very very lucky 2. you have a great agency. Congratulations. LOI will come soon too, I am sure about this :)

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)