Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Monday, December 3, 2007

I am due today!



Today is 9 months since I started my adoption journey. Oh, ouch, ooch, ugh - I will take that epidural please - give me the f***** epidural I said - Oh sorry, that was the pain talking. I apologize. Where in the world did that come from? Heavens, I am so sorry. I always feared that I would get a bit ugly in the delivery room (almost called it the labor room, obviously I have never been there) but at least for my first baby, I am certain that there will be no profanity, directed at my husband, just before meeting my little one. :) I am sure there will be tears, and possibly a bit of dementia due to jet lag, but at least no profanity.

1 comment:

Amy said...

And you and I won't have stretch marks!!! (at least not from delivering a baby) hee hee. Stretch marks from gravity...well that is a whole notha story. Since there is no news!!! for me yet either I am tempted to put up a birth notice for myself on my blog announcing that I have had a cow. LOL. I crack myself up. I am my own entertainment.

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)