Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Just Tie A Knot


Amy had just posted this in my comments, and it is so darn true......for so many things:

"You know that saying when you get to the end of your rope just tie a knot and hang on. That is what you have to do. Tie the knot and hang on....because you are coming down to the end, which is why it is so much harder than the beginning and the middle. You can do it."

Thanks for the reminder, I needed it! :)

4 comments:

marsrob said...

Oh Christy,

We are pulling for you so much over here - we know the wait is pure torture. That LOI just HAS to come to you soon! We totally understand why this is agonizing and we are with you in spirit 100%.

J & M

Matthew Ruley said...

That is a great analogy. Yes, your LOI has to come soon! Jen & Marshall are right, the wait is torture!

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence, I had that same quote on my board at school on Friday! ;-) I believe it, and if all of us rooting for you sends any positive karma your way, yeah baby.
Shannon

Amy said...

You can do it Christy!!!!

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)