Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Baby Shower

Today is a fun day, I am going to go register for my Baby Shower at Target, Babies R Us and Pottery Barn Kids. I have finished my Consumer Reports book and am ready with my list. I can't wait!! Believe it or not, I have decided to go out in public in tennis shoes (I call them tennie shoes??), it is crucial to be comfy all day, so I am forgoing my normal boots w/ a heal and dressing for total comfort. haha sounds a bit girlie, but I just hate wearing normal shoes, I feel so darn short. :)

But first I am stopping at Carribou for a Latte. :)

4 comments:

marsrob said...

Have a great time - this is the fun part! And good for you for going out there comfortable...I only ever wear comfy clothes...I don't have the patience for heels and makeup...I am sure you look FANTASTIC. From your photo, you are so pretty! Makeup and heels or no makeup and heels!

Susan said...

I call them tennies, myself. I always wear my "fit flops" though. Even if they don't match, because supposedly, they tone my legs when I walk. I don't dress up really unless i'm going to work. I am in my yoga clothes A LOT. right now, shorts, a t-shirt, and my fit flops. :)

have fun registering. Send us your list so we can see. :)

Matthew Ruley said...

Have fun! Can you post a list of what you requested? It would be nice to see what you selected. Hope you didn't wear yourself out!

Suzanne said...

Oh yay! This means I get to start shopping for your little one. Or, um, continue shopping. I confess, I've been collecting little things here and there for her since I returned from MN! BTW, if you're short, what am I???

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)