Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Sunday, November 25, 2007

A New Pair of Boots

So, last week I came home from work and there were my two puppies running umuck (sp?) in my garage, mind you they have a kennel inside the garage that they should have been in. During their day of play in the garage, they chewed up a hose, extension cord, and the pair of boots that I had just purchased for my trip to Kaz. Grrrrr! I scolded the little one, Diesel, as I am sure that was who was to blame for the chewing, darn puppies! So, here are my new boots! :)




Yesterday my great friend Sherree and I went shopping, and Macy's was having a rockin' sale, so I ended up scoring these boots for $50. :) I love them! They are waterproof, super comfy and warm, and pretty darn cute too! I was inspired by Sandi, Shannon and Susan's shopping spree at Nordstroms. :) They even have pom poms!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, they so remind me of our shopping trip to Nord! Cute boots!! Those sound like great gifts for caregivers, drivers, etc. How fun to be shopping!!!!
Shannon

Susan said...

i am sorry your other boots got chewed--BUT, those are super cute boots. Are those Northface? I LOVE THEM!
i like the pom pom's.
VERY CHEERY.

sorry to hear about your flat tire too, but glad you are ok.

Patrick & Eileen said...

I am jealous that you and Sandi have hot looking boots! After years of wearing heels as a flight attendant and I wore them prior to that as well.....my feet ended up a mess. In 2006, I ened up with surgury on both feet (bunion) because of those darn high heels! My doctor says I must wear *wide widths.* None of the cute and fashionable snow boots come in wide, all medium! Can you hear a vent here?

Anyway, I love them and they will look adorable on you :)

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)