Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Oh Little 'LOI' Where are You?

Thank heavens that I am a patient person and that I have faith that this wait is meant to happen for me / for us; my daughter must not yet be ready for me, thus I am waiting for her until I get that darn letter of invitation.

October 8th I was told that I should travel within 4-8 weeks, and although that time frame is not carved in stone, I am hoping that it was not far off from my reality. This means that I have been waiting now for 3 1/2 weeks, so hopefully in the next couple weeks, I will get that magic 'Letter of Invitation.'

Pray for us! :)

4 comments:

Matthew Ruley said...

I hope you get it too! When oh when will it come? ...(hu-hum)... the letter will come Tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that Tomorrow, itll be here! L-O-I, L-O-I, I love yah, L-O-I, its only a day away!

marsrob said...

Oh where oh where is that LOI??!!! Oh where oh where can it be??????

We hope it comes soon!!!!! Come on LOI!!!!

Sandi said...

Hang in there, your LOI is being prepared and your daughter is getting ready for your visit.

The little LOI that could. CHOO CHOO.

Amy said...

Having become a blog stalker these last five months I can say that on average the LOI seems to arrive a month after notification. So I think you are going to see it by middle of next week at the latest.

Amy - who needs to get a life

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)