Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Proud Momma



Nope, No LOI yet, but I do have to post a 'Proud Momma' photo of my littlest one Diesel. :) This past weekend, Diesel and I journeyed over to South Dakota to meet my dad, sister, brother-in law, nephews and my aunt, uncle and cousin (and her 3 little ones). I had to include everyone in there ya know (MN talk there - yah ya know you betcha), anyhow, look at the little man with his pheasant wing. :) Isn't he so cute! This was Diesel's first time actually hunting, and for his first time, I would say that he did pretty good. He wouldn't pick up the bird yet, but he sure chased them like he was on a mission, but he let the momma dog Shilo retrieve the actual bird. Isn't he so handsome!!!! It was a fun trip, my dad brought Shilo and Nitro, Diesel's mom and brother, and my sister brought up Sera, Diesel's sister. Wouldn't you know it, Diesel was the biggest one and both his brother and his sister tried to kick his butt, and if we would have let them, they would have. My dog is a puss! And I love him all the more for that!

1 comment:

marsrob said...

He is ADORABLE! Glad you had a great time!

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)