Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Big Day

This morning I have a 9:30 appointment at the County Courthouse to have my car seat installed in my car. Crazy! I can't believe that I will now have a car seat! It feels awfully strange actually. I am sure that it will take some getting used to since I no longer can fold down all of my seats and pop the 2 puppies in the back of the car; give and take hu~! :) I will post photos later. :)

3 comments:

Susan said...

that is cool--the courthouse installs car seats? I didnt know that.

I want to see your car seat. I have my eye on a britax maraton ..yellow with pink flowers...

Kristi Gruizenga said...

I agree - that's cool that your courthouse installs carseats. Carseats are a thing of mystery and confusion in Mexico. You frequently see multiple children piled up in a fron seat unbelted. If you see a carseat you know that you've encountered a fellow American!

I put my carseat in today too - will post a photo of it soon. It's a Britax as well.

marsrob said...

Very exciting! Happy Thanksgiving, Christy! We hope you get your LOI very, very soon! We are thankful for the chance to follow your journey and connect with you during this amazing time in all of our lives!

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)