Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Friday, November 23, 2007

The Car Seat is In & The Nursery is Coming Along!


Check it out, our car seat is in and it looks great.........Not that looks are everything. :) haha Feelin' like a mom! After visiting the courthouse, I must admit, that there would have been no way that I would have figured out the installation of this seat on my own. I guess that my seat has a Versa Tether, great for rear facing seat stabilization, the girls at the courthouse had only seen this once before, cutting edge hu!!!! The car seat is a Britax Boulevard and it accommodates a baby from 5-65lbs, and I am just sure that my baby will be in that range. :) I love it!



Could there be a more perfect saying? This is the door to my daughter's room, "Heaven's Gift," Perfect!!! I also had my daughter's name printed up already for her room, but I am waiting to actually put it up until I meet her, just in case her name is to change in the meantime.......or should I say her name that I have chosen may still change because the name that she has already been given may stay. :) More photos of her nursery (still in process) to come. :)














And this is the saying that I just added to my mirror in my own bathroom, "Beauty is a Light in the Heart." I love this!!!

6 comments:

Kristi Gruizenga said...

I bought the exact same car seat! Seriously!

Patrick & Eileen said...

Christy.....are you reading our minds all the way over here in Virginia??? We are going to buy the very same car seat :) Woo hoo!! I think it's wonderful that you had it installed. I'm a little nervous about doing that myself.

I just love what you did to the door. How true it is!! I can't wait to see the name of your daughter.

TFS....Eileen

Sandi said...

I bought the Britax Marathon and I love it of course I coordinated it to match the inside of my car.My sister keeps telling me it is no longer about me, but come on I am still single so I feel if I can still coordinate just a little bit I will :) I plan to get it installed inbetween my visits as I still need room in my car to transport holiday visitors. :)

Sandi

Susan said...

lOVE THE CAR SEAT! I am going to get a Britax too-that is what we had for Sean.I loved it. I'm not sure if i'm getting the marathon or the blvd though-Sean had a roundabout and we loved that too.
since I am making 2 trips, that is going to wait until I get back from trip #1, then i will know how big she is and if it needs to be rear or forward facing, etc. :)

I love the door and the mirror. awesomeness!

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great job on the car seat AND the decorations. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and thanks for the mention in the post ;-) I am so excited for you and can't wait to read your blog the day you get your LOI. And I really can't wait to read the blog when you're in Kaz!

Shannon

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)