Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Monday, November 12, 2007

Scroll Down to 'Older Posts'

For all of you Newbies that aren't addicted to other adoptive family's blogs (I put that in there because us 'Adoptive Parents' have a blog addiction, it seems that you can't even go a day without looking at 10-15 blogs looking for updates, possibly we should seek counseling) anyhow, for those that don't know this, you can scroll down to the almost bottom of this page, just before the photos of my nephews, and you will see a small link that says, "Older Posts" to the bottom right of the page, click here and you can read past posts that I have entered as well. :) How was that for a run on sentence!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Christy! So exciting for you! I love this post because it makes me feel normal. I too look at at least 10 to 15 blogs a day for updates and even though I like to think that I have a modicum of self control in this arena I have none. At the office, I have to parcel out my blog search time like this. Okay, do four work related things and you can check on one blog. This works really well until I come upon one that hasn't been updated then I say to myself...that one doesn't count. It is so bad. I just can't stop myself.

Matthew Ruley said...

Your sentense was very Faulkner-ish. Suz

Patrick & Eileen said...

I am raising my hand in saying that I have a blog addiction! :)

Eileen

Amy said...

Hi Christy: Amy again...did you see the lady on the singlekazmom yahoo listserv her name is Alysa - she says she is going to Aktobe too - I think that was you asking about queen vs full sized sheets right?

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)