Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thanks Sandi


So, Last night, I boiled all of my nooks and the nipples to my bottles - thanks for the heads up on boiling the bottle nipples too Sandi, I would have realized that later down the road, really I would have. :) I also discovered that I purchased 2 Latex nooks, which according to Consumer Reports, is a no no, so yesterday while Baby Shower shopping, I picked up 4 more Silicone nooks. :)

2 comments:

Pam said...

Just wanted to give you a heads up here. I brought at least 3 different kinds of pacifiers with me to Kaz for my son and not-a-one would he take. He was obsessed with the kind the baby house gave him and wouldn't accept any other after 9 mos of sucking on the one they had given him. Guess what, it was latex and it looked like a big bulb (in other words, non-orthodontic). I looked high and lo in every pharmacy I could find in Kaz for one that looked like the one from the baby house (motivated most of all by thoughts of a 35 hour odyssy home and an infant whose primary means of comfort was his paci) and could not find one. Fortunately, after weeks of contemplating my dilemma, the caregivers gave me one the day before we left and then put another in his mouth as we were walking out of the baby house. Shortly after arriving home I surveyed the offerings at Babies-r-us and realized that the latex no.1 Gerber was the closest thing I would ever find. To this day, he is obsessed with his paci and this is the only one he will ever use.
Good luck on this front! Pam

Unknown said...

Ooouuuch - you boiled your nipples!

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)