Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Comments................Please :)

I enjoy reading everyone's comments on my posts, thank you so much for taking the time to comment. :) Every time you comment, I am forwarded an email that lets me read your comment to my posts on this blog, and it just brightens my day! For those who are following my journey but have not yet posted any comments, please take a minute to try to leave a comment. Just scroll down and at the bottom of each post you will see a little green link that says, "Comments." Click on that word and just leave me a comment, you can also read other people's comments here too. Hopefully you have written down your user name and password because it may ask for that when posting, and then again, sometimes it doesn't ask for it. :) I will especially love to read your comments when I am overseas!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh our little Kazarinas can be BFF's ;-) Loved your comment, I don't know where Kazarina came from but it sounded more fun to me than always saying "my daughter." Glad you're of the same mind! I can't wait for you to travel (and of course I know you can't either....).
Shannon

Sandi said...

Comments, emails and blogs, these are the things that keep us most occupied these days. Oh how exciting, soon our days will be filled with bottles and poopie diapers. Enjoy your time.
Sandi

Patrick & Eileen said...

Hi Christy,
This sort of communication is so fun to read when we get it.

I have to tell you I have quite a few friends and family who are subscribers to our blog....but they don't leave comments! Very few even email us too after an update. I find it odd.

I'm thinking they don't even make it to our blog....they just read the email notification in their inbox and don't go further. I wish blogger simply stated that there has been an update and that they HAVE to go to our blog to read the message. Oh well.

One of my friends has dial-up and it's just easier for her to not go to our blog. Sort of bummed out because we put a lot of effort into our blog (music, slide-shows with more photos, etc). It's so much *prettier* then the email notification :)

I hope that both of us, especially while we are in Kaz, will receive many comments! It will certainly be needed while we are there.

Take care (thanks for posting on our blog too - hee hee)

Eileen

Kelly and Sne said...

We're still with you and still rooting for a fast LOI (any day now!). I know what you mean about the comments. Besides being encouraging, they are fun!

Kelly

(http://climbingcradlemtn.blogspot.com)

Susan said...

I always comment because I just feel compelled. But then I wonder...these people don't know me, will they think I am a blog stalker psycho weirdo? :)

Tasha Kent said...

Hi!

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

We're out here, too. Susan taught me how to stalk -- ha! And I love to leave comments, since I've procrastinated at writing our own blog. (We submitted our dossier 3 weeks ago). We loved the story about Diesel's first hunting trip -- we have fur babies, too.

Here's to speedy travel,

Karen & Glenn

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)