Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
"No I didn't give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you!"

Friday, November 16, 2007

Okay, I am ready to be induced now!

I have officially been paper 'pregnant' for 8 months, 1 week and 6 days, isn't that close enough? If I got my LOI today, I would officially meet my daughter at about the 8 month 3 week mark of my 'pregnancy, that is close enough to a traditional full term pregnancy right?????? Come on Kaz - this mommy is getting a bit antsy. :)

6 comments:

Sandi said...

Hang in their mommy its coming. Hopefully you won't go past your due date. Believe me I know the feeling this waiting part is harder then the entire process so far.

Just enjoy your family and friends because soon you will be off to Kazland.

Sandi

Tasha Kent said...

but just remember.. you knew the sex of your child LONG before most belly pregnant women know theirs. ;-)

of course, the trade off isn't exactly a fair one.

Matthew Ruley said...

Ah, I know what you mean! It will be soon. For me too, I hope. We've been pregnant on paper for 15 months now and its starting to hurt! How long to elephants gestate? I think I'm catching up! Soon I hope....

Kelly and Sne said...

Perhaps you can try jumping jacks?

Just think, the moment will be all the sweeter because now you are yearning for it so intently.

marsrob said...

Oh....we are just dying for you to get your LOI!!!! Come on Kazz!!!!

Thinking of you so much!

J & M

Anonymous said...

Very cute ;-) I can't wait to hear the news!

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'

Izaak, Elijah & Ty 'Bear'
Cousins (Izaak wants to name my daughter (his cousin) Isabella, Sant (for 'Santa') or Hershey (his friend's dog's name.) Hmmmm I told him that if we name her 'Hershey,' that would mean that we get to give her a lot of kisses.

Kolter Matthius Simon

Kolter Matthius Simon
Littlest Cousin......possibly. Kolter may indeed be the same age as his little girl cousin in Kaz. :)